In the last webinar on fatigue syndromes, we saw how important a structured approach to anamnesis is, especially for complex clinical pictures. Therefore, we hereby invite you to a one-day webinar
The webinar is divided into four sections of approximately 90 minutes:
- Introduction to anamnesis taking
- Three concrete case presentations with anamnesis taking in group work and discussion
- How do I proceed in a structured way and which questions help me to find the decisive syndrome groups and organ syndromes?
- Which questions lead me to the Chinese syndromes hidden behind the individual clinical complaints?
- How do I determine the appropriate medicinal plants according to the Chinese Syndromes?
In Jeremy’s forthcoming textbook, three specific differentiation questions are assigned to each of the over 100 Chinese Syndromes. The system of differentiation questions is based on five steps:
- Four Imbalances
- Imbalance syndromes
- Five Organs
- Organ Syndromes
Jeremy walks you through the five steps using a specific medical history.
Specific tips for anamnesis
- But there is another challenge to do anamnesis: how do I ask the right questions about my patient’s individual chief complaints, such as sleep, digestion, micturition, etc.?
- What are the right in-depth questions to differentiate these chief complaints to get to the specific syndrome?
Creation of a supervision group
Based on this webinar, we propose the creation of a supervision group, where specific syndromes of patients can be discussed regularly and online. We will present the modalities at the webinar.